Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ranked Games Scare Me

IF I SOLO QUEUE I'LL GET TROLLS?!

I don't think I'd ever want to do those without a friend. Seriously, I think I'm going to get even more gray hairs playing solo.

I've been hearing lots of things about ranked games, ranging from the 1200-1300 ELO hell, to just the general population of SQ consisting of trolls and griefers. I was pretty damn excited when I got to 30, even getting my runebooks near completion before then sans quints. Also, the mention of getting "rated" basically means I could get dragged down by bad teammates (not necessarily skill-wise, but the way the play, or just getting queued with a griefer).

Luckily, I've got some friends who are LV30, or on the way up to LV30. I'm hoping for some more serious play from them, doing premade ranked more than normal. Of course, we can't forget about the fun factor. Our normal queue games are usually filled with girly screams of terror whilst running away from imminent death, laughing at individual fails, etc.

Anyways, it's a short post, but I could barely even play LOL, let alone type this entry out. Damn you stiff neck... hate sleeping on an awkward position >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment