Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Grizz, Killstreak Shen, and Samurai Akali Madness!

Seriously, everytime I kill someone with Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole, I'll have to yell out "YOU AIN'T GRIZZ BABY" or something related to those famous Call of Duty players.

Anyways, I'm going to be sad when Caitlyn is taken out of rotation. I'm really enjoying playing her. With my games, she's actually a viable late game champ, as long as she keeps up with DPS. Here's a bit of info on my build:

Ghost/Flash

Armor Penetration Marks
Mana Per 5s per level Glyphs
Attack Speed Seals

Doran's Blade - Mainly for a 1v1 lane / Long Sword + Potions - 1v2/Duo Lanes
Berserker Greaves
The Brutalizer
Black Cleaver
Phantom Dancer / Stark's Fervor (only if there is another DPS champion that needs it)
The Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge (after selling Brutalizer)

Viable 6th item (sell Doran's Blade)
Offense - Madred's Bloodrazors, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer
Defense - Frozen Mallet, Frozen Heart, Banshee's Veil

Masteries: 21/0/9

She's a very fun champion, and if used correctly with the right team comp, she can actually destroy tanks decently, and squishies are just totally helpless.

Here's a game I had where I went 16-0-9 with her: http://www.mediafire.com/?eeh8dyptxdcqh66



I've seen some pretty bad Shens out there, and they will usually justify that he is a tank. Well, I shall prove you wrong. Ok, maybe most of these kills are KS, but a kill is a kill, and with Shen, that's pretty ridiculous.

18/0/15 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ksn11sp7pq42fzp


Finally, I got this awesome Akali custom skin. I actually bought Nurse Akali, but I thought this skin looked so much better. She is donned in full samurai armor, and her idle/standing animation has actually been changed. The spell icons have also been changed for her, and they look amazing.

As for Akali herself, she's... weird, in a sense. I know I should be used to a champ without a CC seeing I've mained Garen long ago. However, Garen was a viable tank (when Sunfire stacking was not patched), and he was beefy. Akali is pretty squishy (not what you think)

18/4/10 - http://www.mediafire.com/?h3ptos465tmm48h

No comments:

Post a Comment