It's merely a recolor, but there are 9 SKINS in here!
These are the renditions of the 3 Goddesses of Fate, the Valkyries, according to the Tri-Ace/SquareEnix games Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. It includes the recolors to the original skin as well as the Valkyrie skin. It also comes with custom loading screen and ingame/scoreboard/minimap images. Oh, and did I mention these have particle color changes, too? I couldn't find the Shield of Daybreak and Zenith Blade particles, so I'm pretty sad about that. Anyways:
- Lenneth dons the Blue Armor and platinum hair, and the main protagonist of Valkyrie Profile. She is steadfast and true to her duty, but she also learns to protect those close to her. Her particles are light blue.
- Silmeria dons the Purple Armor and light brown hair, and one of the protagonists of Valkyrie Profile 2. She is kind, but rebellious. She has been sealed inside a mortal in order to keep her from Odin. Her particles are the default gold.
- Hrist dons the Black Armor and black hair, and has been an antagonist in both games.. She is a ruthless sister, doing anything to fulfill Odin's will of gathering Einherjar, no matter the cost. Her particles are red.
To install, use RAF Manager. There will be 6 folders in the zip file, one for each skin. Make sure you DISABLE ANY OTHER CUSTOM LEONA SKINS before you install this.
1. Classic - Overrides the original/classic skin with the recolor
2. Valkyrie on Classic - Overrides the classic skin with the recolored Valkyrie skin (you need to use Classic)
3. Valkyrie - Overrides the Valkyrie skin with the recolor (you need to use Valkyrie skin, not Classic)
If RAF Manager gives you a Resolve File Ambiguity error, make sure you are selecting the EXACT filename (pinwheel.dds and solar_corona.dds currently triggers those.